I know i shouldn't be so concerned about wearing over the knee boots right now, but if i could i would. I just think it will look silly wearing one in 29 degree Celsius weather. Don't you think? I guess the reason behind this post is my healthy obsession for boots, most especially over the knee boots. I guess not getting a chance to wear any right now makes me crave them even more. What's really the big deal anyway? Er, the truth is, they can take you from 0-100% edgy chic in a heartbeat regardless of how simple what you are wearing may be...I promise.
1. Styled with a short winter coat....
Guess Jimmy Choo
2. Styled with a leopard print top worn over a little black bodycon faux leather dress(worn as a skirt)..
Forever 21 Nastygal Chicnova
3. Styled with a coat dress and distressed skinny jeans...
Sugar Coated Sweetness
Necessary Clothing Yesstyle Nordstromrack
4. Styled with a trench coat and tartan print skirt (worn as a dress)...
Chicnova Band Of Outsiders
LaundryList via Target ASOS
5. Even for a sporty look, it sure adds some edgy look to it too...
Spot On: Fan Wear
The Big Smalls
Ippolitan River Island Adidas
6. For that dressed up casual, but chic look...
I Woof You
Thank you all for stopping by. Now you may share your thoughts.