I grew up on so many of the all time Disney princess classics such as, Cinderella. I read the books and watched all beautiful movies. I always dreamed of being one of course. Who didn't? Now that i have a daughter who happens to be at that age now where Disney princess stories and movies like, "Frozen" which is her current favorite, i knew i had to check out these books by all means. This is the first Disney book to reveal the secrets behind Elsa and Anna's different looks.
Book #1: 40 Amazing Princess Hairstyles With Step By Step Images
This book was beyond my expectations especially at a reasonable price of $12.95. I started to flip through each page amazed at how gorgeous these hairstyles really are. Some of the forty princess hairdos featured include, Cinderella’s beautiful bun to Jasmine’s ponytail, and from Rapunzel’s endless curls to Pocahontas’ hidden braid. I was so amazed at the step by step instructions which i find to be so easy to follow, especially when images of each step is included.
I really can't wait to start trying some of these hairstyles on my daughter's hair asap. By the way, she is in love with the books already.
1. We all know not all hair types are the same but these book features the best hairstyles for every hair type.
2. The price is affordable considering all the 40 awesome step by step hairstyles featured.
3. This is a book that will last forever. The hairstyles are timeless and the steps are so easy to follow.
4. The hairstyles will absolutely look great on the moms just as they look on their daughters too.
5. So Perfect for wedding hairstyles and date nights too!!
1. All Disney princesses obviously seem to have very long hair and this book features hairdos for mostly long hair. So if your hair or daughter's hair is still growing or too short, you may have to wait. Hmm...
Watch Step by Step Video:
Buy The Disney 40 Amazing Princess Step-By-Step Hairstyles With Images published by EDDA USA :
Disney Princess Hairstyles
Book #2: Frozen Hairstyles Inspired By Elsa and Anna
The claim is, this book reveals each of the twenty-eight hairdos created on a real child and meticulously photographed in full color to make even the most complicated coiffure easy to achieve.
I agree! You really don't have to be a pro to follow the instructions and i would say, practice makes perfect. If you don't get it the first time, no worries. The steps are there to follow anytime and i find them to be well detailed and helpful to follow.
You can buy these books published by EDDA USA :
Disney Frozen Hairstyles
I honestly think this is one if the most exciting gift ideas out there. You could give yourself, a mom, your daughter and your niece.
Watch Step by Step Video:
Thank you all for stopping by. Now you may share your thoughts.