- Bluetooth enabled beanie with built-in headphones.
- Sleep Head Phones Eye Mask
- Headband with Bluetooth Earbuds
Boy, i would be silly not to have tried out this game changer of a sports tech and innovative device that is starting to make waves amongst sporty gurus - A headband with built-in wireless/bluetooth earbuds. Yep that's where we are heading with technology made for your convenience now.
So, "Yay" to this headband and the brilliant weather we are finally having in Toronto lately because i can quit complaining about not being able to work out outdoors or even indoors anymore.
Well, I thought this would be a perfect time to charge my headband, hahaha, and take it for a spin.
How do you charge it? You ask?
Well, besides the fact that it comes with a user instruction, i was also confused at first, but then i was able to open up the the back of the earbuds and tadaa!
I charged it on my computer and it was quicker than i expected.
Grabbed my cell phone to turn on bluetooth and sync these babies. Oh yes, it worked like magic!
You will hear a voice that will prompt you saying, "Pairing" and a red light comes on once you turn on to power the 1 Voice Bluetooth Head Band. You could place your phone anywhere around while you work out. As long it is in close range for the bluetooth to detect your device. While you could set it to play from your music playlist, I typically went on You Tube on my phone to listen to my favorite songs and i was rocking out in no time. You can also answer calls from your phone and chit chat all night long. How awesomely convenient is this thing?
1. Very user-friendly
2. Stylish and fashionable in the sense that you can wear it with your sporty outfits or everyday clothes.
3. Can be used anywhere, any given day, anytime regardless of the situation. Just make sure you have a connection.
4. It is crystal clear and can be tuned to your desired volume level right from the cords on the headband itself . Which means you don't have to stop and reach for your phone all the time.
5. No cords hanging from phone to earbuds around you while you work out, talk on the phone or whatever. Very clean and totally hands free.
1. Would love to have them in other colors too. That said, black goes with everything and it may just be ideal since cleaning it to often would be a bit challenging at this point.
Thank you all for stopping by. Now you may share your thoughts.