1. Start by lining a baking tray with baking sheets OR if you prefer to use an oven-friendly plate without the baking sheets
2.Gently pour a few tortilla chips on the plate/tray and spread them out nicely without crushing them.
3. Top the chips with the cheese, veggies and salsa or any other toppings you prefer such as grilled chicken, bacon, corn, ground beef etc. Make sure to sprinkle all these toppings evenly all over the chips.
4. Now add some chips on top of this base layer and continue with the toppings. Continue with this method until you are done. The idea of sprinkling and spreading the toppings on every set of layer of chips will make it easy to get a taste of goodness on every single bite.
5. Carefully place it in the pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes or just long enough to melt the cheese
6. Finally, Bring it out of the oven and top it off with some sour cream for some good ol' dipping. Now that to me, it just the best part. If i could get sour cream on everything i eat, i will. This Gay Lea sour cream is creamy smooth, available in 425 ml and only in Ontario.
Thank you all for stopping by. Now you may share your thoughts.
Follow The Fashion Stir Fry: